PRICE AND PAYMENT
- All price is quoted in NZD (unless specified otherwise under the pricing schedule).
- Contract Price after award shall be for the period of the contract duration.
- Full prepayment is required by non-account holders.
- For account holders, full payment to be done within 30 days after delivery, installation and commissioning. A late payment penalty of 8% will be applicable per month post invoice due date.
- Any and all bank charges relating to late payment will be passed onto the customer.
- All goods and services remain the property of Spectra Stones Limited(Silverfern PP) until full payment has been received.
- For invoices outstanding and overdue for greater than 3 months, we reserve the right to recover costs by repossessing and selling of any item from the customers facility.
- Prices may be subject to any variation in the current exchange rate or customs duty. Freight costs are only estimate and are subject to change at the time of dispatch. Any variation in these rates will be advised.
- Non-stocked items, ordered as an indent, may not be cancelled once ordered. A 100% in restocking fee will apply.
- Client has responsibility for determining if item is suitable for their needs.
- As outlined under the terms and conditions of supply. These dates are tentative maximum timelines and a more accurate timeline can be provided once a firm order has been placed with our office.
RETURN & CREDIT POLICY
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you need to return or exchange the item, please contact us within 30 days of receipt of your purchase. Items must be returned in new, unused and resalable condition, and in its original packaging. Return shipping costs will be at the customer’s expense. Some of our products are offered with free shipping, so please note if you return a product that has free shipping, our actual outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your refund. Returns will be inspected prior to issuing credit. Restocking fees may be waived if exchanging for another item of equal or greater value.
- Step 1: Before returning anything, you must first obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. NO returns, of any type, will be accepted without an RMA number. Please have the following information on hand when calling for an RMA number: customer name, invoice number, serial number and the nature of the problem. All returns are subject to a 50% of the value of the item in Restocking Fee. It is important that the RMA number is clearly written on the outside of the shipping box. Packages received without an RMA number may not receive a credit and Customer will be responsible for any return or Warehouse Redirect ship charges. All products to be returned must be returned within 30 days from the invoice date, 100% complete, in resalable condition, and must include original packing material, manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories provided by the manufacturer.
- *UNAUTHORIZED RETURN NOTIFICATION* Customers will not be credited and will be charged for shipping fees associated with unauthorized returns that have to be redirected to the appropriate warehouse. Orders that are refused without approval may not be refunded or subject to higher restocking fees. Customer will be responsible to any new shipping fees. International Orders in which UPS or FedEx was chosen, there will be no refunds for order refused for non-payment of Duty and Tax fees.
- Step 2: If you paid for the purchase with a credit card, your account will be credited back the amount of the purchase once the product has been received and inspected. Credits may take up to 10 Business days to process. If you paid with a check or money order, allow 2-4 weeks to receive your refund check. Account credits must be used within 1 year of issue date.
- Step 3: On all product returns, you will be responsible to arrange the shipment of the product back to the appropriate Spectra Stones Limited(Silverfern PP)warehouse. You may use any carrier of your choice. Please ensure that the package is traceable in case of loss during transit.
- Step 4: If you are returning an item that is defective or shipped in error by Mediscope, we apologize for the inconvenience. We will email a label, schedule a pick up or reimburse you for the ship charges. We will choose whichever method is most convenient for you. For any other return, you are responsible for the original delivery costs and the return shipping expense.
BY RETURN POLICY:
All products will be accepted by Spectra Stones Limited(Silverfern PP) for credit, exchange or repair, at Spectra Stones Limited(Silverfern PP)’s discretion within 30 days from the ship date.
TERMS & POLICIES:
For all prices and products: We reserve the right to make adjustments due to errors, changing market conditions, product discontinuation, or typographical errors in advertisements.
Please keep all packing material and documentation in the event that your Items has to be serviced or returned.
Cancelled orders containing items that have been ordered into our warehouse from the manufacturer or vendor or have already been shipped will be subject to our standard return policy. Cancelled orders that have not been shipped may also be subject to restocking fees. Special Orders Items or Items Made Per Order may not be cancelled once order is processed.
ACCEPTANCE OF BID
Should our bid be accepted, it is taken for granted that the customers acknowledges and accepts ALL our terms and conditions of supply.